New to Chrome River or Egencia? Start here! This page contains help documentation to gain the access you need and get oriented in both these systems.
Click a button below to view documentation on that topic.
Chrome River is IU's expense management system and is used to reconcile prepaid travel, request reimbursements for IU staff, reconcile P-Cards, and more.
- Chrome River Roles and Access: Learn how to gain the Delegate, Super Delegate, Approver, and Analytic roles in Chrome River.
- Add Chrome River Delegates: Employees can follow these steps to grant Delegate access to travel arrangers in their department.
- Remove Chrome River Delegates: Existing Delegates can follow these steps to remove themselves as a Delegate from an expense owner's profile.
- Vacation Approvers in Chrome River: Establish a temporary approver in Chrome River.
- Access Departed Staff: Locate former employees in Chrome River
Egencia is used to book flights and hotels using IU funds. It may also be used to book car rental or trains using personal funds.
This section contains documentation on gaining appropriate access and general use of the tool.
- Egencia Roles and Access: Learn about the different roles available in Egencia and how to request an account.
- Manage your Egencia Travelers: Arrangers with active accounts can manually add and remove their own access to Travelers.
- Manage your Arrangers in Egencia: Travelers with active accounts can manually add and remove their own Arrangers.
- Add Loyalty Reward Account Numbers: Add your traveler rewards numbers to your Egencia profile to automatically accrue points and gain access to members only discounts.
- Non-Employee Guest Travelers in Egencia: Create and manage a guest traveler profile in Egencia.
This section contains help documentation on working with returned reports, explanations of report statuses, and more.
- Edit a Returned Report: How to investigate the cause of rejected/returned Trip Authorization or Expense reports and edit the report to resubmit.
- Recall and Edit a Report: How to recall any Chrome River report such as Trip Authorization and Expense reports.
- Report Statuses in Chrome River: Common report statuses for Trip Authorization and Expense documents in Chrome River.
- Expense Report Lookup: Use this dashboard to return a list of all expense reports created by one person.