Change requests are used to edit existing purchase orders. Edits could include adding funds, changing funding information, adding or removing PO lines, and more.
Changes are entered by department staff and route for approval.
Click a button below to view documentation on that topic.
- Change Request 101: Not sure if you need a change request? Review this page to learn when change requests are appropriate and what you should consider.
- Add or Remove Funds: Step-by-step guide on how to add or remove funds from a PO.
- Update Funding Accounts: Step-by-step guide on how to add or remove funds from a PO.
- Increase or Reduce Quantity Amounts: Add or remove quantities from existing PO lines.
- Convert a One-Time Order to a Recurring Order: Change a standard order to a recurring order so cost receipts may be logged.
- Adjust Recurring PO Dates: Update the PO begin and end dates found in the Recurring Payment Section.
- Add New PO Lines: Add new line items to an existing purchase order.
- Remove PO Lines: Remove line items from an existing purchase order.
- Withdraw a Change Request: Was your change request returned or you need to start over? Review this document to learn how to withdraw a change request.
- Delete a Change Request: Draft change requests count as "active" documents and keep you from creating a new change request. Follow these instructions to locate and delete drafts that were never submitted.