Chrome River Analytics allows users with the Analytic role return data related to staff travel, P-Card or Meeting Card usage, and Out of Pocket Reimbursements.
Click a button below to view documentation on that topic.
This section contains guidance on available reports, scheduling reports to run automatically, and more.
- Chrome River Roles and Access: In order to access Chrome River Analytics, you must have the analytic role. Visit this page to learn how to gain this access.
- Schedule a Chrome River Report: Schedule a saved report to automatically run at regular intervals.
- Approved Expense Report List: Retrieve a list of all approved expense reports by a specific approver or expense owner.
- List of Chrome River Delegates: Return a list of expense owners and their associated delegates and super delegates within the chart and org you have super delegate access to.
Review information related to ghost card, or prepaid, transactions, trip authorizations, and more.
- Locate Ghost Card Transactions: Identify prepaid travel charges that must be reconciled.
This section will contain documentation on returning Procurement Card, or P-Card, and Meeting Card transactions.